Family pic

Family pic

Friday, February 29, 2008

My Funny Family

Here are a few things that my family did that made me laugh:

Anagrace has a new friend. She has formed some sort of a bond with a jelly packet from Bojangles. She calls it "wormy". She carries it around everywhere and talks to it. I am afraid that wormy is going to explode into a sticky mess on the carpet because of her affection.

Anderson has learned to flex his arm muscles. He enjoys flexing while eating and he can do it on command when you say "show me your muscles"! His arms tremble and he makes a grunting noise when showing his strength. We actually had a flexing contest during dinner last night...the whole family!

Justin sang old Michael Jackson tunes at the top of his lungs while we were alone in the van. There was head-bobbing, face-contorting and lots of "whoos" and "hee hees" involved.

I love my funny family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute post... made me laugh too. I miss you!

farmersdaughter4ever said...

I love it!...family is the best!