Family pic

Family pic

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Boy or Girl?

The suspense is killing me! I can't believe that I waited the entire pregnancy to find out "boy or girl" when I was pregnant with Anagrace. It is now only a week away from the big day. So, I thought it would be fun to find out what other people think I am having...boy or girl? I added a poll to the side, so please vote.

I googled old wives' tales to determine what the baby's sex will be and here is what I found at http://www.pregnancy-info.net/wives_tales_and_myths.html

And here are my results:

Heartbeats (above 140 beats per minute=girl) : Around 150-160 bpm

Cravings (sweet stuff=girl): Oreo McFlurry, egg salad, chocolate candy bars/doughnuts, wonton soup, BoBerry biscuit

Weight Gain (husband gains weight=girl): Justin has been complaining about his waistline lately.

My Face(round and rosy=girl): Round and Full

Mirror test(left breast larger=girl): They look the same to me!

Ring Test(ring on string moves in circular motion=girl): It moved back and forth over my belly in a head to toe motion.

Skin (acne=girl): Yes, pimples are appearing :(

Key Test (picking up thinner part=girl): I picked up the bottom, rounder part.

So, what do you think...Boy or Girl?

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm going with girl! Any name ideas to share?

farmersdaughter4ever said...

you are so funny....although I have to admit I have googled "old wives' tales" too~

I think girl, but then I am cheering Anagrace on!!! I know how much she wants a girl~

dawn said...

i told you why i vote girl earlier today..:)

4torock said...

LOL!! by the look of your poll A GIRL, but I do think it's a girl from your cravings! So fun- can't wait to hear!! :)
See ya
Kate