Family pic

Family pic

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Cravings

I've had some cravings lately. Most of them seem to be for sweets, which made me think the baby may be a girl. With Anagrace the main craving I can remember is for sugary-sweet cereals, mainly Fruit Loops. I ate Fruit Loops so frequently that the roof of my mouth hurt. Why do some cereals do that? With Anderson it was beef, preferably in the form of steak or hamburgers. I would actually sneak away late afternoon for a Sonic cheeseburger snack. Embarassing!
Well today I had a strange craving for egg salad. Not sure what that means? I made myself some for lunch and it was yummy. But now that the smell of hard boiled eggs is lingering in my house, I am wishing I had not given in to that craving. Why couldn't it have been for another Oreo McFlurry? Mmmmm...Oreo McFlurry. I think I feel another craving coming on!

2 comments:

4torock said...

so cute!! I'll be happy to join you any time you have an Oreo McFlurry OR a sonic burger craving!! lol Have a great day ;0)
Kate

farmersdaughter4ever said...

lol....you are so funny!...right now the thought of food makes me want to throw up!...I am ready for the cravings! If I were you I would go for both today, the McFlurry and the burger!...live it up! lol!