Family pic

Family pic

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Prevette Family Resolutions

Here are the Prevette Family resolutions. I came up with them all myself, so I don't know how compliant everyone will be with meeting the goals!

Justin- learn to play the acoustic guitar, not stress out so much about work, ride mountain bike more often, take Chelsea on date night (meaning without kids) twice a month.

Chelsea-use a schedule/routine for cleaning, laundry, meal planning and general household maintenance(I've been using the Fly Lady website, a bit overwhelming but great for ideas and getting started), make exercise and eating right a daily priority to get back to my pre-baby weight, be a more patient and "fun" mommy.

Anagrace-soak up this "free time" at home before starting kindergarten in August, keep aggravation of Anderson to a minimum

Anderson-use words to tell Mommy and Daddy what I need/want, refrain from sticking food or other items in my nose or ears, think about using the potty and possibly giving up the pacifier

Ashton-one resolution...sleep through the night!Italic Okay, maybe two...take a bottle once in a while!

No comments: