Family pic

Family pic

Friday, January 9, 2009

Frustrated

I have been so frustrated lately with my wardrobe or lack there of. I know women say it all the time, but for me it really is true..."I don't have anything to wear"...really. I mean I do have clothing to put on, but nothing fits right or looks right. If I don't wear a belt, I can pull my two, yes two, pairs of jeans down without unbuttoning or unzipping them! Now, on one hand I'm happy because that means that I am losing weight. But, I need to purchase something new to wear and that presents some problems. One, I don't have much money. Two, I don't know exactly what I should buy. I mean, I need something comfortable and "mommy-friendly" that is also stylish. Now, what exactly does that look like? I have no idea! Three, I am not sure where I should shop. I don't have a particular store that I prefer to buy clothing from, I don't really know "my style". And I need somewhere that I can get the maximum for a minimum. My final grumble about shopping for new clothes is my lack of time. It is impossible for me to shop with the kids and if someone is watching them I feel rushed. I have a little bit of anxiety with shopping anyway, the children just add to that.

Frustrated....any suggestions?

1 comment:

Teri Sue's Thoughts said...

In two words - Brandi Rabon. See her. She will cure all your shopping woes! Love you - can't wait to see you tomororw!