Family pic

Family pic

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

30

My friend Erin did a post like this when she turned 30. I told myself after reading her list, that when I turned 30 I would do one of my own. Well, that day has come!

1 wonderful husband.

2 places we've called "home" during our marriage.

3 precious children.

4 Pets: 1 dog+ 2 cats + 1 fish .

5 years I've been a mommy.

6 years I lived with my grandparents growing up.

7 as in Level Seven, my "book club", but so much more...dear, dear friends.

8 years of marriage (this May).

9 months (x3) spent pregnant. Time seemed to pass so slowly with the pregnancies, and then rushes by after their births. Can't believe Ashton is 6 months old already...half a year?!

10 pm seems the perfect bedtime to me, but rarely happens .

11 pm seems to be my most likely bedtime, lately with wakings at 2, 5 and up at 7.

12 pm naptime for the entire house. I think I need it the more than the kids!

13 years ago I was named "Prom Queen".

14 months between the births of my boys.

15 feels like yesterday, now it's half my age.

16 years old when I started dating Justin.

17 episodes of LOST this season; I can't wait to watch them all (huge fan) .

18 years of education from kindergarten to grad school resulting in a degree in Speech Pathology that I hardly use.

19 days between my husband's birthdate and mine.

20 times per month....................................my goal for gym attendance. (what were you thinking?!)
21 month old son that is a riot...he definately keeps me on my toes and laughing.

22 has always been my "lucky number" but I'm not sure why

23 years old-Justin and I got our sweet boxer mix, Jazzmine. Our 1st attempt at "parenting".

24 hours x 365 days x 30 years = 262, 800 hours in my life (not including leap year hours) as of 1/26/09. (Erin did the math...I have problems with simple addition and subtraction!)

25 my husband's jersey number in basketball and football in High School, can't decide which uniform he was cuter in!

26 th, the date of my wedding anniversary in May and my birthdate in January.

27 years old when I started this blog.

28 weeks until Anagrace starts kindergarten, I want to make the most of this time together.

29 pounds I want to lose.

30 years old, can't believe it.

3 comments:

dawn said...

i love this!! you did a great job, you are sooooo creative. i am losing my mind, i always thought anagrace's bday was the 16th of september, close to mine??? wow - what is wrong with me!

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Chelsea! Hope you had a great day! Great post by the way!

Lynn Savell said...

Happy Birthday Chelsea, I would have sent wishes sooner,but we just got power back on after 5 days from the ice storm that hit us last tuesday. I'll try to post pics on my blog in the next few days.