Family pic

Family pic

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

"How The Tide Turns"

No blogging last night (late night at work). But I was very excited to get home today and see the family. Only to find out they decided to turn the 2-3 hour drive from the beach into a 6 hour ride and will not be home until later this evening. Which is probably a good thing since I decided to open the cell phone bill when I arrived and found a $180.00 phone bill. No this is not for 3 months or even three phones. Just my lovely wifes phone bill for last month. I went straight to the gym and let steam out and now I am again excited to see my family. So I went from excited to HOT to excited again.

1 comment:

farmersdaughter4ever said...

Hey Justin, give her a break....all wives do that atleast once a year! lol....just ask Alex....I did it too not to long ago! We have important things to say to EVERYONE!