Family pic

Family pic

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Home Alone!

I guess it's my tyrn to edit the blog since my family has left me and gone to the beach (this is Justin, Chelseas wonderful husband). This is the first night that I am home alone and I find myself fighting sleep at 10:00pm because Chelz and I always have our "talk time" and then we get in bed together. I dont want to get into OUR bed by myself. I guess I will sleep on the couch until Wednesday when my family returns. It's wild how we get into our routines and when something changes it's hard to stay on path. And what's even wilder is how much our families mean to us! They have been gone less than 12 hours and I can't wait to see them.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i know it is quiet around there! hang in there, they will be home before you know it!! missed seeing you today!

dawn said...

oooppppsss... the previous comment was not left by jamil, but by his wonderful wife! i don't think he even knows you (or i, for that matter) have a blog!! hehehe

Anonymous said...

I was the same way when Lt. L and Dr. E went to Pa last week. I would read till I could not keep my eyes open anymore and the dogs got to sleep in the bed as well.