Family pic

Family pic

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Two Heartbeats!

I had an OB appointment today. My midwife measured my belly and was surprised by the amount of growth. I had been thinking for weeks that my belly is bigger than it should be, but I just thought

"Well, this is my third child....

I got pregnant 5 months after giving birth,so my uterus was still larger than usual....

I still have baby weight from Anderson...etc."



Then came time to listen to the heartbeat, and there were TWO! TWO heartbeats?! Am I having twins?!!!!!








April Fool's....The 2 heartbeats were mine and the baby's! Did I get you?


I did have an appointment today, and the midwife said everything is fine. My belly is measuring where it should be. Now, my behind is another story! She didn't say that...that's my personal opinion. And if it's yours too, please keep that to yourself....JUSTIN.

4 comments:

4torock said...

lol!! U totally got me- even though I was thinking - wouldn't she have known by now?? LOL! GREAT one - U made me laugh and with Cash,Emma,and myself all sick THAT is just what I needed!! :)

Jess said...

omigosh! i totally thought it was true! i was freaking out because in bloglines only half of your post was coming up...so i didn't see the april fool's thing for a second...

ahhhh!!!

love you-

jess

dawn said...

you are the hilarious!! LOVE IT!!!at first, i thought, wait we just talked a few hours ago and you said nothing to me about this... hmmmm... i couldn't even read fast enough - i scrolled fast and saw the april fool's part -- you crack me up!!!!

farmersdaughter4ever said...

SO funny!....you even got Alex who is sitting beside me watching TV....he heard me go...NO WAY!...and looked over to read!...good one!lol