Family pic

Family pic

Sunday, January 20, 2008

What I Have Been Doing, Since I Haven't Been Blogging

Well, I haven't blogged in a while. Here's what I have been doing:

1. Since returning from my trip, I have been unpacking. 4 suitcases: one for each of the kids that they took to their grandparents, mine and Justin's. That's quite a bit of laundry. I blogged on my hatred of laundry once. Sadly, it is still not all done!

2. Cleaning my house. Well not the deep cleaning that it really needs, but constant de-cluttering and straightening. I really feel like this is an endless battle. It seems that one room is undone while I'm cleaning another.

3. Taking Anderson the doctor's. Which all culminated with him having tubes put in his ears last Tuesday. He's doing great!

4. Updating my resume, contacting references and going on one job interview. I am hoping to get a part-time job (2 days a week) at a speech therapy clinic that recently opened close to my house.

5. Watching football. Well I usually doze off, but it's been on our TV a lot lately. The Super Bowl is always somewhere around my birthday, which is a fantastic way for a girl to celebrate.

So, now that all that is done..actually it's never done, but regardless I am hoping to be a frequent blogger again soon.

3 comments:

Ken, Amy, & Will (for now) said...

WHAT?!?! I had no idea about Anderson! Chelsea, do you need anything? We must do a better job at keeping up! I feel so bad that I had no idea!

Lynn Savell said...

Is laundrey ever really done when you have kids?! My prayers are with you!

Susan said...

Glad to hear that Anderson is doing well with his tubes. Davis had them put in last year and he was a different child after he got them. Hope he continues to do well.