Family pic

Family pic

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thankful

Today, Anagrace and I did a few art projects. We did the classic turkey made by painting her hand. And we also used peel and stick letters to write "thankful". Then I asked Anagrace to tell me three things she is thankful for and draw it. Here is the result:

She is thankful for her house, brother and 2 cats. Once again, I did not make the list! A few days ago, she and Justin were talking about how much they loved eachother by stretching out their arms and arguing who loves who more. Cute, right? Well, then Justin says "Who else do you love?".
She answers, "Brother".
"And who else?"
"Bebe and Grammie."
I'm sitting right beside her. Justin nods his head in my direction as a cue for her to add me to the list. Still, she names a few other people in our extended family.
"What about Mommy?" Justin asks.
I jokingly say, "I know she loves me....but I'm at the bottom of the list"
"Yeah, she's at the bottom of the list" Anagrace agreed.

Nevertheless, even if she or Justin or Anderson do not give me any appreciation or recognition (that I so deserve [LOL]) I am thankful to have them in my life!

By the way, isn't that artwork adorable?! I just love Anderson's alien fingers and toes and those incredibly strange looking cats!

No comments: