Family pic

Family pic

Saturday, June 21, 2008

No More Mullet!


My grandmother trimmed Anderson's hair on Wednesday...his first haircut. It took him forever to even grow hair, but it seemed that the fastest growing part was in the back. It looked like a little mullet. There were these little wispy hairs that would poke out behind his ears and trail down his neck. It drove me crazy. So my grandmother, who back in the day worked at a beauty shop, got out her cape and scissors and cut off the mullet. I have it saved in a plastic baggie!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

What a handsome little guy!

farmersdaughter4ever said...

He's getting SO big!....but I am glad you rid him of his mullet, he will thank you one day!

Lynn Savell said...

He looks so handsome!!!He has got to be the sunshine in your day while Annagrace is gone. That smile would do it for me.

Jenny said...

He looks so cute and grown-up!

Patti's Chat said...

Little Anderson, you're so handsome! That first haircut is always so memorable!