Family pic

Family pic

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Me and the Celtics

What do I have in common with the Boston Celtics? We both beat our opponents...really "whooped" them!

Justin and I haven't been sure what to do with ourselves since Anagrace has been gone. She left on Saturday to go to the beach with my mom, stepdad and stepdad's family. She will be gone a total of 7 days! That is the longest we've been without her. It's been pretty tough on me. Had it been me going away on vacation for 7 days, I may be handling it better now. But being at the house without her here is hard; I miss her.
So, Justin and I watched the NBA Finals several nights. Not a typical thing for me to watch sports, but I actually enjoyed keeping up with it. We also pulled out Scrabble the other night. I forgot what fun it was to play board games! We were pretty close in score in the beginning, but then in one turn I created 3 words (something I have never done in my past Scrabble playing), I felt like the Celtics when they came back from their 20+ point deficit in game #4!

So the final scores:

NBA Finals Game #6
Celtics 131
Lakers 92

Prevette Scrabble Game
Chelsea 237
Justin 167

No comments: