Family pic

Family pic

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Anderson is ONE!


I can't believe my baby boy is one year old! He has brought so much joy to my life this past year. He has a wonderful personality that keeps me laughing. He finds humor in most things, and flashes his cute grin or gives a sweet chuckle. He is a busy boy, into everything. You can just see the curiosity in his eyes as he explores everything. He is starting to walk. He takes steps on his own, making his way halfway across the room to us or a toy he wants. He will brush his hair, change channels with the remote, dance to music, and pretend to answer the phone. He thinks "no,no" is funny and seems to like to hear me say it. He will seek out things to do and then look me in the eye and say "huh?" just to see if it is still a no,no. He is babbling, often with a lot of facial expressions. He knows what he is saying even if we don't! He has said "mama" and "dada" but is very stingy in saying them, no matter how hard we encourage him he just smiles at us. The boy loves to eat. We call him the "eating machine". I am not sure he is ever completely full, it seems he would eat just as long as we will feed him. He is a very loving baby. He likes to be held and likes to cuddle for short periods of time. He will come over and lay his head on our leg or shoulder to "give love". He has learned to give kisses. I just love his kisses! I just love him, everything about him I adore! He is so precious to me and although the time goes by so quickly I do love watching him grow and learn and show his sweet personality.


Happy Birthday, Anderson Jude!

5 comments:

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Anderson! I can't believe he's already one! And he is such a cutie.

dawn said...

Happy Birthday little guy!! I can't believe you are one - it feels like we were just there at the hospital visiting you and Mommy and Daddy! We love you bunches!!! You are a special little boy!!!!

Anonymous said...

The days maybe long but the years are short.

Happy Birthday to you Anderson and happy birth day to you Chelsea.

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Anderson!!! He is so adorable!!!!

4torock said...

Happy Birthday!! - I have "watched" him grow through your blog and his smile lights up the room- well my room!! lol :) HAPPY HAPPY birthday little (big) man!!
Kate