Family pic

Family pic

Friday, October 19, 2007

Long Time, No Blog

I haven't posted a new blog in awhile. I wasn't sure anyone noticed, but my sweet grandmother did and decided to let me know. Thanks, Grandma!

The reason behind my postponed blogging is two-fold. Writer's block and a class reunion. I haven't been able to come up with what to write next. And I really think that it is because my brain has been consumed the past few weeks with planning/organizing the final details for my high school class's 10 year reunion. Well, it is this weekend... so hopefully I can accumulate more frequent blogger miles soon.

Just for fun here's a picture of me and Justin 10 years ago!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

This year is Bryan's 10-year college reunion. Kinda makes you feel old, doesn't it? You guys don't look like you've aged a bit!

Susan said...

I've missed your blogs. Are you glad the reunion is behind you? Hope it was a success and you had lots of fun. I miss seeing you. Hope we can meet up soon.

Oh BTW - Cheryl is in labor! So I'm guessing by tomorrow we will have a new nephew! That makes #6!