Family pic

Family pic

Friday, November 27, 2009

I am Thankful!!

I am thankful for friends and family.

Thanksgiving was spent with some of my family at lunch and with some of Justin's family for dinner.

We spent the day before Thanksgiving with our good friends, the Helms. Here are the little pilgrims and indians just before enjoying their feast. They made their own hats...so cute.
They also made butter (with heavy cream, marbles and mason jars...shake,shake, shake) There's always an opprotunity to learn, which leads me to....
I am thankful to have the opprotunity and priviledge to be at home with my kids and homeschool Anagrace. Truly a blessing!

After the Thanksgiving festivities, my in-laws kept all of the kids to decorate her tree the next morning.
I am so thankful for a restful night's sleep (no Black Friday shopping for me). We didn't get out of the bed until after 10 a.m.! I can't remember the last time that happened!
Then, off for a quick brunch date with my hubby before picking up the kiddos.
I am so thankful for Justin, for the moments we can share just the two of us, for our relationship that continues to deepen and sweeten with time!

3 comments:

Annie said...

So glad you had a great Thanksgiving Day with family and friends.

Have a nice weekend.

Jenny said...

What adorable little pilgrims and Indians!!

farmersdaughter4ever said...

those are the CUTEST kids I have EVER seen, where did you find friends w/ kids as cute as yours? ;) We had fun too...shake shake shake....who was it that did the most shaking during that butter making? HA! Can't wait til Christmas! :) We will craft yet, if it kills me! heehee!