Family pic

Family pic

Monday, November 9, 2009

Christmas Lists Already?!

I can't believe that Christmas is right around the corner. It is officially this close! It seems that all of the marketing and media people just skip right over Thanksgiving. (What a shame! Thanksgiving is my personal favorite as far as holidays go.) There's even Christmas music on some radio stations already! The excitement has already begun in my daughter. She has asked when we get to make our Christmas lists. Last year we went to Target and created a wishlist using their gift registry system. It was really simple and she loved using the scanner gun. It was great when grandparents asked "What do the kids want?"; I didn't have to rack my brain or worry about returning duplicate gifts. Well, this year there seems to be only one thing Anagrace is hoping for....

1 comment:

Annie said...

Oh, I can't hear the video,ugh.

Yes, Christmas is around the corner. Can you believe that I want to decorate my house. But, I'm going to wait until weekend,ha.