Family pic

Family pic

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Lily Anagrace is 6!!!

Then, on her first birthday: Now, on her sixth birthday.


I can't believe how grown up she is. In one way, she still seems like my baby. Only yesterday I was holding her, rocking her, singing her special song, my tiny daughter. In another way, it seems that she is so grown up, too grown up. She is so helpful and considerate, so smart and inquisitive...sometimes it is hard to believe that she is only six. I am so proud of her. I am so grateful for her. And in those gorgeous blue eyes of hers I am still in awe, as much as I was on the first day I saw her. Now, I have so many more reasons to be amazed...she has grown into such a lovely young lady, inside and out.
Happy Birthday, Lily Anagrace! I love you.

3 comments:

dawn said...

happy happy birthday to anagrace! i hope that you have a wonderful time celebrating your sweet girl. i am so sorry that jordyn will miss the celebration this weekend. it is no fun missing out on the festivities because of sickness.

Susan said...

What a beautiful little girl! Happy 6th Birthday Anagrace. Hope you have had a wonderful day. Today is a great day for a birthday....

Annie said...

Happy Birthday Lily!!! God bless you.