Family pic

Family pic

Monday, September 28, 2009

Big Green Tractor


That is one of Anderson's favorite things of the moment (borderline obsessive) and the title of his favorite song. I think it's pretty humorous that there is acutally a song about a tractor! But since there is and he loves tractors, he loves the song. It's so cute to hear him sing it while he's playing and thinks no one is listening. Well, I found a video on youtube that plays the song and a slide show of lots of different tractors. He was beyond excited. I lost count of how many times he watched it! I had to take a video of him during one of those viewings. Because it wasn't the first time it doesn't show his true excitement, but it's still pretty cute!


3 comments:

Susan said...

I have to say, I'm with Anderson on that one... I love that song too! Still trying to make it my ringtone, but haven't figured out how to do that yet...it was great seeing you Friday night for all of 3 minutes. Your babies are beautiful and growing up so fast.

Annie said...

That's a bigggg tractor, at least for me.

Have a nice week.

K said...

Thanks for the link. My two boys loved it. Ride by our house sometime; we've got my daddy's old JD in the driveway. Stop in if you want to :)