Family pic

Family pic

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Happy Birthday, Anagrace!

I cannot believe that my baby girl is 4 years old! Where does the time go?! She has grown into such a sweet, smart and funny little girl. She has been planning her 4th birthday party since the day after her 3rd birthday...seriously! Last year we rented a park down the road from our house that had a shelter and beach for us to use. When Justin's family, my family and our friends all gather togerher it is quite a big crowd. So, this year I thought I would "break it up" to make it easier...or so I thought. We went to the beach for the weekend of her birthday with my mom's side of the family, so we had a little party for her while we were there. Then, two days after we returned from the beach she had her "princess party" with all of her friends here at the house. And we will have one final party this Saturday with my dad and Justin's side of the family. Whew...that's a lot of parties! Anagrace was a little confused after her second party and wanted to know if she was 5 already! So, for her fourth birthday we traveled 4oo miles, had 9 preschoolers in our small home, and spread her birthday celebrations across a week's time. I'm not sure this way was the easy route...but she had fun and that's what matters!

Anagrace with her cousins, Tyler and Shalom, at the beach








Princess Party with some of her friends




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a similar experience with Lt. L’s birthday and I agree that a birthday week can be a bit much. However it is a lot of fun and I’m definitely digging your cupcake tower.

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Anagrace! I'm all for changing birthdays to birthweeks...the more cake, the merrier!

Ken, Amy, & Will (for now) said...

Happy B-day Anagrace! I still have her gift, we must get together soon!