Family pic

Family pic

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Blessed with Babies


Nothing cute or funny to blog about today...I just wanted to say that I feel so blessed to have my babies! They bring me so much joy! I just said to Justin last night "I love being a mommy" and he replied "You're good at it" (That was such a sweet thing to say, because there are days that I doubt that). There are some not-so-good days that I wonder about my "mommy skills", but I know in my heart that I am doing what God put me on this earth to do. Being a stay-at-home mommy is the hardest thing I've ever done, but I am so grateful that I am able to do it!
Told ya, nothing cute or funny...just feeling blessed!

3 comments:

4torock said...

CUTEST picture EVER!!! Love it!! Have a great day....
Kate

dawn said...

you are a great mommy!!! and a great friend! this picture is way tooooo cute for words

Ken, Amy, & Will (for now) said...

I LOVE that pic!!!! You are such a great Mommy! I think it is SO imprtant to remember we are so blessed!