Family pic

Family pic

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Highlight Reels

I intended to do a Christmas post much earlier. It seems so long ago now. Even though we did celebrate for 6 days straight! Instead of a play-by-play post of our weeklong festivities with family, I'll just give you the highlight reels of Christmas morning:

We had a wonderful time celebrating the birth of our Savior. We had a little "birthday party" for Jesus. Cupcakes for breakfast?! Yum...

Anagrace "camped out"under the tree Christmas Eve. Christmas morning she discovered her room makeover...


Anderson had a blast opening the presents...some that weren't even his! He was really excited to get "Mack" from Disney's Cars to hold the matchbox Disney Cars.


They were all super excited to get the John Deere Gator, although I think the video portrays more shock than anything.


I hope you and yours had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! The Prevette Family is definitely excited about the possibilities of 2010....

2 comments:

gina said...

Oooh-I love that room make-over AND that she slept under the Christmas tree-too sweet! You did a great job!

4torock said...

love it!! We got a Gator too- wish we lived closer.... the boys could maybe get some yardwork done here with two of em'!! lol I STILL have to edit and post all our Christmas... O well another day I guess!!;P see ya