Family pic

Family pic

Thursday, October 9, 2008

An update

I can't keep up with this blog. I feel like I can't keep up with my life! Here's what the kids are up to:

Anagrace says "I love being five, but I just don't want the shots they give five-year-olds at the doctor!" She loves chasing Anderson around the house and making him squeal. She is trying to save up money from "chores" to go to Build-a-Bear workshop. She loves that place...I wish I had invented that concept! She names each one of her stuffed animals, and walks around the house calling their names in search of them. I have no idea how she keeps up with all of their names. I have a hard time keeping just three names straight! Her favorite stuffed animal at the moment is a bunny she named Mimzy. She named him Mimzy after a bunny in a movie that she watched with my mom. The movie was apparently very sad and left an impact on Anagrace. As a result, she is very interested in all things rabbit. She even requested a bunny rabbit theme for her birthday party. It would have been much easier planning for that theme if her birthday was close to Easter. But, it still turned out great.

Anderson is such a funny boy! I laugh at his silliness all the time. Still flexing his muscles regularly. He knows how to show his teeth to smile. He loves to brush his teeth. Everytime he passes the bathroom, he says "teeth" as a request to brush them again. You've got to love a kid who is passionate about oral hygiene! He is starting to say more and more words. I love to hear him talk as opposed to the caveman grunts he usually tries to communicate with. He is a loving little boy, too. Likes to give hugs and lay his head on your shoulder, he is a little more stingy with his kisses. Maybe he thinks he should brush his teeth first!




Ashton is growing like a weed! I can't believe he is almost 3 months old! He is smiling and cooing. He still won't take a pacifier. That would really make car rides a lot more enjoyable. I keep trying, but I think he's going to be a hand-sucker. He doesn't put just his thumb in his mouth, it's the whole fist. He is trying to learn to roll over, but hasn't quite figured it out. He loves to lay on the play mat and "talk" to the hanging toys. He slept for a 6 hour stretch a couple of nights ago, but not again since. I still have hope, though.



So, there's an update of the three littles ones that consume my time and energy and at the same time fill me with joy, love and happiness.

1 comment:

4torock said...

I love the pics- your kiddos all have the same cutie smiles!! So glad to see an update and don't worry- a blog is for FUN and when u have TIME!! lol see ya
Kate