Family pic

Family pic

Monday, October 27, 2008

The Fourth

And no I am not referring to a fourth Prevette child! My dear friend, Dawn (who by the way recently did have her fourth child), tagged my to play this little "bloggy game". You must write a post about the 4th photo in the 4th file of your computer. So here goes...



This is a picture of my precious daughter, Lily Anagrace. It was taken in April of this year. She has those pink sponge rollers in her hair that I think all mothers make their daughters wear at some point in their childhood. I had her hair cut a few months before and the ringlets that she had for four years disappeared. I was so sad. It was a realization that she was not a baby anymore. And in an effort to keep her "my little girl" I have tried multiple techniques to put cute little curls in her hair. She does have some curl left, it is just not like it was when she was younger. Her hair is very curly at her hairline, around her forehead and at the nape of her neck. So, I've tried making the length of her hair look the same. The sponge rollers were the first attempt. We've now moved on to rag rolling her hair with socks. I know, I know! Justin thinks I'm crazy, but I've only got one little girl and I'm going to fix her hair until she refuses to let me do it anymore!

No comments: