Family pic

Family pic

Monday, July 14, 2008

I am Ready & the Room is Ready For.....

Well, we finally put the finishing touches on the boys' room last night. Justin hung the letters spelling out our sons' names on the wall and he fixed the broken mobile and put it on the baby's crib. Those were the only things left on my "before-baby to-do" list. Well, I do need to pack some clothes for Anagrace and Anderson to stay at my mom's while we are in the hospital. Then, that's it!

I posted pictures of Anagrace's new loft bed a while back. And I promised then that I would post pictures of both of the completed rooms. (Her room is still not technically decorated. There are no pictures on the walls, no nick nacks, or finishing touches. That may have to be a "birthday project" for her in September!) But, I will post the pictures of the boys' room since it is all done. In doing that, the baby's name will be revealed as it is hanging on the wall above his crib...










3 comments:

farmersdaughter4ever said...

their room looks GREAT....I know baby Aston will be excited to meet and share a room w/ his big brother! They will be such great playmates! Let us know when he makes his grand entrance!
love ya,
Beth

Susan said...

the boy's room looks awesome and i love his name...hope you will be bringing home a baby to put in that ready room this week.

The Haiglers said...

The room looks great! Any day now you'll have your new little fella! I'm so excited for you!