Family pic

Family pic

Monday, March 10, 2008

The A Team

Justin and I have been discussing names since discovering we are expecting another boy. We first had to decide if this baby's name would begin with an "A". We did not purposely choose for Anagrace and Anderson's names to begin with the same letter. It just happened that way. Anagrace is a family name, (found in 5 generations) it was my grandmother and great-grandmother's name. Anderson is also a family name. It is Justin's grandmother's maiden name. So, we were unsure if we should just pick a name that we like even if it didn't begin with "A". Would this child feel left out if we didn't? We decided to go ahead and go with an "A" name. So, I'll have an A Team now. My friend, Dawn, has a J Crew because all of her children's names begin with "J"....so, I thought I'd think of a cute name for my bunch. It works, especially now that I have a van. I doubt that I'll start wearing tons of gold necklaces, but I might have to use Mr. T's catch phrase "Quit that jibba jabba" if it gets too rowdy on our road trips!

Oh, by the way, Justin and I have decided on a name...but I'm not sure we're ready to share it with the world. Sorry...but "Don't give me no back talk, sucka!" (Mr. T just cracks me up!!)

2 comments:

4torock said...

U R sooo funny !! Can't wait to hear your little mans name :) I would keep it a secret too with all these preggos around u betta watch out-- everybody is lookin for names!! lol Have a great day !
Kate

Jess said...

i love the a team idea. and, honestly, the fact that you are so open to having your husband's input about the name is awesome to see....
you bless my life, friend!!

love you

jess