Family pic

Family pic

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Big Guy...Funny Guy

Anderson is a funny guy, just naturally, without even trying to be. He makes me laugh daily, usually several times. Here are a just a few examples:

He insists on being called "Big Guy". Justin gave him that nickname and it seems to just fill him with pride to be called by it. Well, we visited the store last week and the greeter said hello to the boys who were both seated in the shopping cart. "What are your names?" she asked. "I'm Big Guy and this is Little Guy" Anderson introduced himself and Ashton.

Another one of his favorite phrases is "I heard that!" which he shouts randomly.

We are trying to teach him to say "Yes sir" and "Yes ma'am". His "yes sir" sounds more like "yeh sure". Makes me laugh everytime.

As I was changing shirts, he asked "What are those?" I answered that they were to feed babies. He replied "I can do that?". I am not sure what exactly he was asking...Did I used to nurse from you, Can I nurse babies oneday or Can I nurse you now...but no matter which one he really meant the answer was "NO".

And his response to almost every "NO" answer is "Aw Maaaaan".

Here is a picture of our Big Guy, Funny Guy...sometimes just looking at him makes me laugh.


2 comments:

Susan said...

Too funny! One of Davis' favorite phrases is "Aw Mannn"...cracks me up.

Jenny said...

What a cutie!