Family pic

Family pic

Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

I turned 31 this past Tuesday. It really is hard for me to believe. So much has changed so fast.

10 years ago on my birthday, still in college, recently engaged, I celebrated turning 21...a milestone. I'm sure I stayed up way too late and didn't feel so great the next day, but honestly I don't remember.

So many real milestones have occured since then. I got married. I gave birth to 3 precious children. I have found purpose. I have lived and loved and learned so much!

I celebrated my birthday with a group of wonderful friends on the night of my birthday. We shared laughter, tears, inside jokes, and insights into the Bible. I stayed up way too late, and was so tired the next day. But it will be a night I remember.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you!! It sounds like it was a great one! Hoping this year is another wonderful year full of blessings!

Annie said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Enjoy the weekend.