Family pic

Family pic

Sunday, October 25, 2009

What a Big Boy!

Anderson is turning into such a big boy. His language has just exploded. He makes me laugh all the time at the funny things he says. Like when he sneezed today, Anagrace said thank you and he responded "Thanks, babe"! And then when we picked him up from the church nursery today the volunteer said "Anderson said the funniest thing"; she explained that when asking if he needed his diaper changed he said "No, I just got gas"...You never know what he's going to say these days!

He is sleeping in a big boy bed now, too. He looked so big in his crib. It was time to make the switch, especially since he had figured out how to escape! Now, he looks so small in that big bed. We used the top bunk of a disassemled bunk bed that we've been storing in our attic. It was great because it already had the rails on it to keep him from rolling out. Thankfully, it was a pretty easy transition. He hasn't been getting out of the bed and leaving his room as I had feared. In the picture below you can barely see my little man in the new bed, under the blankets and in between all his stuffed animals!

(Yes, I did sneak into his room while he was sleeping to snap those pictures!)

Anderson got a big boy haircut to complete his transformation! My grandma has trimmed his hair with scissors several times, but I took him to Doolittle's to have it cut with the electric clippers. He wasn't quite sure about that buzzing so close to his head, but thankfully the police car chair and movie playing right in front of him distracted him. I couldn't transfer the photo of him getting his hair cut from my phone to the computer. But, check out the photos of the finished product:

1 comment:

Annie said...

Love his new hair cut. And I like the white bed.

Have a nice week.

PS: Thanks for your comment today on my blog, maybe tomorrow we send the computer to a technician to see if he recover all my pictures.

I want to add your blog to my blogroll if you don't have problems with that. Please let me know.