Family pic

Family pic

Saturday, August 1, 2009

What I did over summer vacation....

I can't believe that summer is almost over! School starts here on August 19th. (I've got some exciting news about that, but I'll save it for another post.) I'm sure lots of students will be chatting and or writing about their summer vacation.

Anyway, here are some pictures of the highlight of our summer.....Disney World!

Everyone could see us coming...one double stroller for the boys and a single for Anagrace. Here they are lined up in front of the "Epcot Ball"


Ashton enjoyed getting out of the stroller and crawling around on the play areas. He would sit on our laps on the rides.


Everyone loved the aquarium at Epcot.I love this picture with the three of them in a row, hands on the glass, watching the dolphin swim by. Here they are in the shark's mouth from Finding Nemo (Anderson's favorite movie. He calls him "Meeno").


Here is Anagrace with one of here favorite movie characters, Ariel. We waited an hour to see her!

Anagrace was borderline obsessed with getting character's signitures in her autograph book. Anderson was somewhat apprehensive about posing with or hugging them. Check out his expression beside Minnie! Anagrace and I really loved the shows...
and the parades!



We will go back oneday! Perhaps, not in the during the summer! Despite the heat, we had a wonderful time and will definately make a trip to see the castle and all the magic that comes along with it!


2 comments:

Jenny said...

What a great trip you all had!!! I loved seeing all the pics!!! Have a great rest of the summer!!!

4torock said...

we can't wait to go to Disney-- we have something in the works but its a surprise for kiddos:)!! U all looked like you had so much fun!
I would love to come take some pics of your kiddos - I am trying to get some in my book ( other than just my kids!!) and trying to get something going with my photography ( all with school, a newborn-- I know I know! lol, but I love it!) so email me and let me know a date u may have in mind I would love to do it!