Family pic

Family pic

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Just thought I'd share....

I just bid on a pair of vintage cowboy boots on ebay. I am planning to wear them with a cute sundress (yet to be found) to the Rascal Flatts concert in August. Funny story about how we got those tickets. I was surfing the internet while Justin was napping on the couch one afternoon. I came across the tickets really cheap. I poked him in the arm and asked him if it was okay to buy them. He asked "how much are they?" and after I told him he said "yes". By his response, I assumed he was awake. Nope, he was talking to me in his sleep. He did not even remember the conversation until days later when I brought up my excitement about the concert! I had a good laugh about that one. Now, he's laughing at me bidding on the boots. All I have to say is "boots were made for walking"...."keep laughing, mister!".

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Have fun at the concert and I'm sure you will look super cute in those boots and sundress!!

Patti's Chat said...

Hahah! I love that story about the Rascal Flatts tickets. That'll teach him for takin' a nap in the middle of the afternoon huh? Too cute!