Family pic

Family pic

Monday, May 18, 2009

When I Grow Up....




Anagrace had her Pre-Kindergarten graduation ceremony last week. She looked all grown-up on stage. All by herself at the microphone at the front of the stage while the other pre-K students sang background, she sang her solos...

"He's Got the Whole World in His Hands"



and the Months of the Year Macarena




We were so proud of her. She has learned so much this year. She loves to learn. And she was able to show us some of what she learned that night. And we learned something about her too....

"My name is Anagrace Prevette, and when I grow up I want to be a ROCK STAR"
Hilarious!!

5 comments:

Susan said...

Chelsea, she is too cute! Can't believe she's heading off to Kindergarten...

Anonymous said...

Love it! Can't believe she is already a little graduate!-growing up so fast!

~Kelly T.

The Haiglers said...

I LOVE IT!!!

Because of Love said...

So cute! Glad that I got to meet you Sunday! Thanks for introducing yourself to me. Sorry I was a little crazy. :)

Anwyay, congrads to your little graduate. And I will have to come to a concert someday

Lynn Savell said...

So cute! Aliyah graduates from kindergarden tonight. I'm so proud of her, but it is bittersweet as she is the youngest. Henry made the decsion to be water baptized! I'm so proud of him too.